Saturday, July 31, 2010

I almost didn't make my sink shine

Unwashed dishes in a sink; an authentic situation.Image via Wikipedia

I am about a week into my flylady.net routines. I have been doing good, but today I have been just absolute exhausted. I am not sure why, but it might be the fact that Liv has been very clingy today and would not let me put her down. So after I put her to bed I went to the kitchen to put away a few things, and I said to myself one night with dishes in the sink won't kill me. But as I was rinsing Liv's highchair tray off I said, "No just do it." It literally took me less then 2 min to do the dishes from dinner.
So I kept with it and now I will wake up to a clean sink, not dishes pilling up more and more.
So glad I did and kept up with my sink shinning.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment