Thursday, July 29, 2010

What I'm cleaning with

NATURAL LAUNDRY PRODUCTSImage by live w mcs via Flickr

Since I am pretty green and also trying to be frugal since I am now a SAHM I have limited my cleaners to 4 basic items.
White vinegar-I mixed with water in a spray bottle and use it for everything, to clean windows, countertops, even spray on produce before I rinse it. This is my go to cleaner.
baking soda-this is my go to scrubber.
borax-I use borax for a variety of things. To clean with, a laudry booster to kill ants and other bugs too.
hydrogen peroxide- used sprayed before using vinegar to steralize and disenfect. This too is in a blend with water and can be used first with a produce wash too. Peroxide and vinegar used together is very effective at killing germs, many research show that its more effect then most commercial cleaners
All of these are great cleaners and very inexpensive. There are so many uses for these cleaners. I will not get into all of them here, just know that they are much healthier for you to use and will save you time and money. Check out some of the link for more uses and ways to use these natural cleaners.
I use these methods in my flyday missions daily.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment