Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Getting my house clean flylady style

Being a SAHM (stay at home mom for those not all up on internet terms) I sometimes use the internet as a source of socialization. One of the sites I use is whattoexpect.com forum boards. I am on the board of the month that my little Liv was born in.
Anyway someone on the board was complain about their stay at home husband and how he gets no cleaning done all day. Someone else suggested the flylady program. Well my house isn't horrible, but it could use some work so I decided to sign myself up and see how I do.
Right I am making sure my sink is clean when I go to bed and that I take several minutes in the morning to swish and swipe my bathroom (a quick clean of all surfaces with a rag and some vinegar water mix for me) Also I should take 15 min everyday to de-clutter something. Today I worked on my junk drawer. It looks better already.
The basic idea is that you do her quick easy 15 min ideas, and that you can do anything for 15 min, then it becomes a habit and your house will be clean before you know it.
Lets hope this work, I could use some organizing and just a cleaner house made easy. I'll keep you posted on how I do on her program.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment