Thursday, March 31, 2011

Organic Eating

Official seal of the National Organic ProgramImage via Wikipedia

I found these 2 articles on organic eating from the Huffington Post very interesting and wanted to share.

The first is what you should buy organic and the second is what is not worth it.
There are so many chemicals and toxins in our environment but going 100% organic can be very expensive. There are certain items that your money is better spent on.
Some items on the list really surprised me. Popcorn? I love popcorn and usually do just make it in the bag. This is a habit that I will definitely be ending. Sometimes convenience is not worth the risks to our health.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/19/why-organic-_n_837794.html#s255280&title=Beef_
There are also so items on this list that surprised me. I don't often buy organic eggs, but when they are on sale I splurge, now I will not waste my money.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/22/shopping-organic-_n_838675.html#s256201&title=Clothing

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment