Monday, April 25, 2011

Little Acts of Fate

Triumph of Faith over Idolatry, by Jean-Baptis...Image via Wikipedia

Little wonders in this world amaze me. Last month our carbon monoxide detector went off, and in freezing weather I dragged Liv outside to wait for our local fire department to check to see if we had carbon monoxide in our home.
Well it was just our old detector going on the fritz and the firemen suggests a new one for our home, and a better place to position it.

Well 2 days ago our furnace broke and had a horrible leak. We were told that carbon monoxide could of been a huge problem with it and to be careful till we got it fixed.
I was very happy to not have to worry about the carbon monoxide since our new detector did not go off. If we still had the old one I might of worried, and if there was a problem it might not of gone off.
I was angry when I had to call the fire department, in our pajamas and wait outside in the snow. But now I see that this little act protected us.

“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” – Romans 8:2
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment