Friday, August 5, 2011

Full Term

I am now officially full term, 37 weeks pregnant.
This hot and humid summer has not made this a very fun pregnancy, either has chasing a toddler around.
I am just about ready to go, I hope I do not make it to 40 weeks.
I have become cranky, walking takes too much effort and I never feel cool or comfortable.
I have also out grown a lot of my maternity clothes, which is weird since I gained more weight with Liv then with this pregnancy and I started out only 2lbs about my pre Liv pregnancy weight.
Last time I was 9 months pregnant I was enjoying a cool and wet August (I knew I would not be so lucky again in NJ with our normal hot and humid summers)going for relaxing walks, sitting on the beach or in pool or watching Sopranos reruns on my tv.
This time I would love to be doing the same, but with an almost 2 year old that is not happening.
My tv time is limited to her naps, since I try to limit what and how much she watches and if its on she just plops on the couch with me.
So I have been knitting and reading more. Reading books with my daughter, coloring and if its a cooler day we do some baking.
While I am ready to not be pregnant I am a little worried about labor, since I had a horrible one last time, and dealing with a toddler and a newborn.
Things are definitely going to change big time around here soon.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment