Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving

Even though I have a baby who will only sleep with momma I am thankful, just for the fact that she is healthy and happy when she is near me. The one thing I learned from Liv is "this too shall pass" so I try not to stress and just live in the moment.
I am getting excited to have Thanksgiving as my mom's. Liv has been my little baking partner so she will help me bake pumpkin cheesecake this year. I love doing this with her. My mom would get frustrated with my sister or me in the kitchen and never taught us how to cook or bake. The most we did was decorate cookies. I am thankful that I can remember being shooed out of the kitchen and hating it. So I am thankful that I can change this and try to let Liv help out as much as she can. I hope she has wonderful memories of us spending time in the kitchen baking and cooking.
Life can be hard, but I am just so thankful this year for two beautiful girls that I love dearly. And that I will get to spend the day with my family.


This Thanksgiving I am just so thankful for all the blessings of this year.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment