Sunday, January 24, 2010

Week 22

We had more sleep progress. Liv on most nights is falling asleep in her crib after bein put down awake, and she is down to one night feeding from 7-7. There is hope for sleep. I have read so many sleep books and so many have mixed suggestions and mixed standards of how much your LO should be sleeping or eating at night. Many said that Liv should be able to sleep through the night. I was begining to think they were right, but when she woke up she seemed hungry. So on her own she just gave up one night feeding. She still eats around 12, but does not wake up to eat again till she is up for the day. I am glad I listened to my heart and what I felt she needed. Now I am hoping that when we have solids down a bit she will being sleeping through the night. But I have to admit, I do like the one feeding, getting up in the night and spending a little extra time with her. There is never enough time in the day imo so I like this little extra time.

No comments:

Post a Comment